[mythtv-users] Echostar, lirc & actisys 200l

Frank Linhares frank at diskshop.ca
Wed Jan 21 00:04:26 EST 2004

Here I go.

I've spent the entire day reading up on getting lirc to work with my
echostar dp301 receiver, and I've just come short of whipping
everything against the wall.

I've tried the scripts in the remotes package, the jvc_send and jvc_raw
and still no go.  The best I can get is the 200l can send the numbers 1
& 4, when it feels like it.

Has anyone yet successfully been able to get the actisys 200l to change
the channels on an echostar box ?  And if so, can you please share in
the secret on how to go about doing so.

Thanks

frank.linhares