[mythtv-users] More audio issues

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 19 09:55:57 EST 2004

It's not, it's a WinTV PCI card and I have that connection made.  As I
indicated, the sound comes out fine from the speaker jack on the sound card
with the line in/out connection.  I want the output to go to the SPDIF
connector like all other sounds are doing, just not watching via MythTV
(other Myth modules do)