[mythtv-users] mythbackend setup location

John Barton kaffine at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 21:40:26 EST 2004

The file should not be called ./setup (I believe).
./ runs a script, in this case, a file called setup.
It is the same for something like configure (when you
build from source).  Try this:
find / -name setup

and pick the one that relates to what you are doing

As for the ..setup directory, that is probably telling you
to go down 1 dir (cd ..) and then get into the setup folder
(cd setup), although I am not sure about that part.

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/