[mythtv-users] How to set hue contrast brightness saturation pvr-250

Richard S anewbeginning2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:50:40 EST 2004

I finally upgraded my system to CVS on 1/7/2004 love the great progress and
dedicated work by all. I am definitely a user only I don't have the skills
to do any more. I also have to commend the ivtv team with the latest 0.1.9
that I put on early yesterday solved two frequent but intermittent issues
namely tinny sound and corrupt video (glitched mt pvr-250 to need reset but
that is fixed now also).

PVR-250 (I think rev 1 not sure if it matters)
mythTV CVS from 1/7/2004
IVTV 0.1.9 (release candidate 1/13/2004)

My question is this. With my previous set-up (pre 0.11 not sure but it was
put on in September and has worked great non stop since then). I used to set
the the brightness, contrast, saturation and hue from the command line and
these settings would remain until I would restart Mythtv but now Mythtv
seems to overide these with defaults whenever I watch live TV or it records

Commands I used before:
/root/ivtv/utils/test_ioctl -y brightness=140

/root/ivtv/utils/test_ioctl -y contrast=80

/root/ivtv/utils/test_ioctl -y saturation=63

/root/ivtv/utils/test_ioctl -y hue=7

I tried using the F1-F8 keys but nothing happens. I must be missing
something obvious since no one else seems to be having this problem. HELP
please my recordings are too dark (usasble just not optimal).

Thanks ALL!!!!!

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max!