[mythtv-users] Jumpy playback with PVR-250?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Fri Jan 16 13:08:42 EST 2004

Alright....well it's definitely not a CPU issue then.  I've got a console
window running on Desktop 1 in KDE...and Myth playing Live TV on Desktop 2.
I can hear it skipping, but the CPU usage is as follows:

2.7% user   1.7% system  0.0% nice   0.0% iowait   96.6% idle

150MB of RAM free as well....
0k used on the Swap....

The load average is showing as:  0.05, 0.21, 0.22

Sounds pretty strange to me....LoL  No CPU activity, no memory
issues....still choppy/jumpy/jittery video/audio.