[mythtv-users] Keybinding error?

John F DeLuca mythtv at johnfdeluca.com
Fri Jan 16 01:00:43 EST 2004

I am trying to follow the keybindings where it indicates the following:

- F to rotate between the various Picture Adjustments (Colour, Hue, etc.)
    While Picture Adjustment is on-screen, use Left and Right arrows to
adjust.
    These settings adjust the look of the video playback, and are
independent
    of the F1-F8 settings used at record-time.

Well, I press F and it does toggle thru the picture settings but left and
right arrows do not appear to have any impact.  I am using .13 version
(not CVS).  Is anyone else experiencing this?