[mythtv-users] MythVideo IMDB lookup fails (Myth 0.13, Debianunstable)

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Thu Jan 15 22:08:27 EST 2004

I'll take a look at this as I was the one that submitted the patch to
enable redirects.  I know that occasionally IMDB changes its format
which causes the need for a fix... perhaps that occurred.  My entire
patch never got applied for some reason, perhaps that is the problem as
well.  The rest of the patch added some ranking logic that (for me
anyway) made the searches a lot more successful.

Tim

threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=85557;search_string=More%20accu
ra
> te%2Franked%20IMDB%20searches;guest=2044688&t=search_engine#85557
>
> jeff
>
> > Magnus Ihse wrote:
> >
> >> I've installed Matt's Debian unstable packages on my Debian testing
> >> computer. However, I can't get MythVideo to look up anything on
IMDB.