[mythtv-users] MythVideo IMDB lookup fails (Myth 0.13, Debianunstable)

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Thu Jan 15 14:38:39 EST 2004

I don't believe so.  I have read a number of posts of this not working in
the users and dev mailing lists.  It appears to be a HTTP redirect
problem.  When I run ethereal and use wget, the correct info is retreived.
 When I do the same using mythvideo, it only gets as far as the HTTP 300,
and dies at that point.  possibly the remainder of this patch did not get