[mythtv-users] multiple video sources

Tom Jaeger tjaeger at networksinstalled.com
Wed Jan 14 15:09:53 EST 2004

Just to be sure I don't mess up my system (finally have it working
right).  I just create a new setup under mythsetup named cable and under
the inputs assign cable to it.  At the same time having the s-video
labeled to DirecTV. It keeps the schedule for both cable and DirecTV
separate?
I do have a pvr 250
Thanks
Tom J