[mythtv-users] How do you hook up the sound with two capturecards?

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 13 13:48:23 EST 2004

How odd... here's why I did that.  When I captured some video yesterday
(before I got the sb live card) and played it back on another machine it had
no sound.  Then when I got the sb live card I hooked up the "out puts" on
the 250 (which I now know are inputs only) to the Line In on the sb live and
suddenly I had sound on the recorded files.  I think it was just coincidence
I hooked up the cable and tweaked some settings at the same time.

Thanks for the clarification guys.  I'll remove the cable tonight when I get
home and see what happens.

Malcolm