[mythtv-users] Recommended Hardware for MythTV

delgado at apollos-dev.com delgado at apollos-dev.com
Mon Jan 12 20:35:49 EST 2004

Just to let everyone know...

I have built 2 Myth boxes with the Biostar M7NCG 400 motherboard, Hauppauge
PVR 250, AMD Athlon XP 2500+, Western Digital 200GB 8MB Buffer Hard drive,
512MB PC2700 DDR & Sony DVD +/- RW. This is housed in a Superflower/TTGI TT-
101 mATX Case. These boxes are AWESOME!! I have successfully PVR'd the
local cable TV as well as DirecTV. DishNetwork is next. We are using the
boxes to drive 42" plasma's and large >=20" LCD's. People are amazed at
what the Myth boxes can do.

Now if only we had a record to DVD from within Myth....

Happy new year!

Andy Delgado
Apollos Development
Http://www.apollos-dev.com