[mythtv-users] Audio Authority & Myth HDTV users, HELP!

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 10:31:16 EST 2004

Just received an Audio Authority 9A60 RGB->Component
video converter this past weekend. It came with very
little documentation.

Read all I could in the threads and the only one that
made the most sense to me was a 20 step process that
involved a hard drive swap, windows install, and
purchase of a $29 piece of software (powerstrip) to
get the thing going.

To those Myth/9A60 users out there. Is this the best
path to go? I have a 4:3 Advent 32" and so far, no
luck getting it to work via RGB->component.

Thanks!