[mythtv-users] Help: DVB and XvMC

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Mon Jan 12 04:48:12 EST 2004

Update:-

Ok with a bit of fiddling I managed to get the TV as the primary and
XVMc has fixed my interlacing problems.  However I now find that the
secondary display won't give me any more resolution than the primary.
Thus both of my X screens are stuck at 1024x768..

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve it?

I'm considering buying a second Geforce4 MX440 card to fix these
problems. Another 50quid seems a good way to allow me some time with my
increasing despairing girlfriend..<Chuckle>

Simon

Secondly does anyone have an example/knowhow of how to configure the

--
This email and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is