[mythtv-users] Sony RM-VL1000 troubles

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sat Jan 10 07:26:48 EST 2004

Guys,

Just got a Sony RM-VL1000 remote in to use to learn my Airboard's
keystrokes.  However, I've followed the manual step by step and can't seem
to get it to learn from the keyboard.  It'll learn from my TV's remote
just fine, but when I try to learn from the keyboard it just flashes NG
once, (which the manual says means "Didn't learn".

Is anyone else using this remote with an Airboard?  I found some posts in
the archives stating that a few were using it with IR keyboards, but
anyone with this keyboard specifically?  Am I missing something, or do I
need to return this before my period is up?

Thanks for the help!!!

John