[mythtv-users] Occasional vertical pars appearing in picture

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Fri Jan 9 10:50:40 EST 2004

I'm running myth .12 and a pvr-250 card on FC1, and also have this problem
occasionally.  I'm pretty sure it's the ivtv driver causing it, and I'm sure
I have no heat problems.  I am sure this problem (and others) will go away
as the driver matures, and may even be fixed already in newer releases or
CVS.

Regards,
Joel Anderson