[mythtv-users] Pundit fan noise.

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 06:30:31 EST 2004

If you haven't enabled Q-FAN, it's not "a problem".  The Pundit's fan is
supposed to be that loud -- its just how its made, etc.  If you have enabled
Q-FAN and it is still that loud, at *all times*, not just sometimes, you
have a problem -- time to call ASUS =)

--Tyler

MythTV address: mythpcjabber AT ec.rr.com
Normal address: pcjabber AT ec.rr.com