[mythtv-users] IMDB search fails, manually entering number works

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Jan 8 16:22:29 EST 2004

It used to work, but now it never works, even on the same files as
before.  If I just hit enter, it won't pull up a list of possible videos
to choose from, and only gives me the option to manually enter.

I can go search the imdb.org site and grab the number from the URL and
plug it in and it will download all the info.

This seems to have stopped working after I switched to CVS instead of
the released 0.13.

-Tony