[mythtv-users] Program Categorizing script: myth_categorize - Please test :)

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Thu Jan 8 13:49:38 EST 2004

Hi All.

I have now been working on this script (intended to add categories to the program
database, based on keyword matching in title and description of
programs) for quite a while and recently find it to be good enough for others to try.
I have tried to include pretty much all the keywords used in MythWeb and plus my own and
spruced up the documentation a little bit.

Hope to hear what peoples experiences are and what keywords they may
like added/removed and 'stuff'.

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>