[mythtv-users] Low profile TV tuner card?

robert atkinson phreaki at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 13:19:26 EST 2004

That Yuan looks to be a pretty sweet card, but odd enough it claims the
remote is optional, but newegg does list it coming with a remote, but
nothing about IR receiver.

Of course it's a moot point since it's out of stock. But for 119 bucks,
and the low profile card, which i wasn't totally aware of makes it a
decent card it seems.

I would assume it's all Micro-ATX cases that do low profile pci cards then.