[mythtv-users] Low profile TV tuner card?

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:54:10 EST 2004

The Yuan card does come with the remote and the receiver that connects
to the pci card itself.  BUT, lirc is currently unable to use the
receiver on the mpg600.  Think it has to do with the gpio settings in
the driver.  Haven't had time to look into it.

Not all mATX cases are low profile, just some.  Its just that those with
low profile only capability are smaller and fit in better with the rest
of an av rack.  I use the AOpen H340H, which blends pretty well with my
setup.