[mythtv-users] Yet another 'review my stats please' email :)

Daniel Jimenez djimenez at mail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:33:02 EST 2004

Hi all. I'm about to build out two mythtv boxes, a front end and a
backend...

Here are the specs, let me know what you think:

Backend_:
[This machine is already built but MythTV isn't installed]
RedHat 8
AthlonXP 2500+ (333mhz fsb)
512 MB Ram
One 16GB HDD, two 80GB HDD.
AVER-TV Stereo -- connecting video via SVIDEO and Audio via S/PDIF.
Motorola Digital Cable Box (hopefully connected to serial port, anyone
have luck with this?).

Frontend_:
Gentoo
Intel Celeron 550mhz
Video Card with TV Out (SVIDEO)
Audio Card with Outputs (S/PDIF of course)
Remote Control using LIRC

--
Daniel Jimenez <djimenez[at]mail[dot]com>