[mythtv-users] Waited 2 seconds... Still... Any more ideas?

Matthew Laird myth at luther.ca
Fri Jan 2 13:38:57 EST 2004

Just to help you towards the "ah-ha" moment I am getting the same problem
at times.  It particularly happens when I'm changing channels and seems to
be that the socket to the backend is lost.  Of course from my perspective
it looks as if the backend has stopped responding, but I could be wrong.

I'm running a WinTV PVR-350 under SuSE 9.0.  Let me know if I can help
debug this problem because I find it annoying too. :)