[mythtv-users] gentoo emerge and editing settings.pro

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Fri Jan 2 06:53:42 EST 2004

If you read my post again, thuroughly and took a look in /usr/portage/media-tv/mythtv/mythtv-0.13-r1.ebuild  ... you would have already given yourself the answer...

"the devs commented the WHOLE via part out"

If it wasn't of course I'd have given you a USE="via" statement..

Jelle.

Dennis,
type this at the console: echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc