[mythtv-users] gentoo emerge and editing settings.pro

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Fri Jan 2 07:14:34 EST 2004

Jelle Kalf wrote:
> If you read my post again, thuroughly and took a look in /usr/portage/media-tv/mythtv/mythtv-0.13-r1.ebuild  ... you would have already given yourself the answer...
>
> "the devs commented the WHOLE via part out"

My apologies Jelle, I guess I did not read it thoroughly enough. I did
not notice that the if block was commented out completely.

I would still suggest uncommenting the entire if and using the USE='via'
method so that if, and when the ebuild authour decides to make it
enabled by default, the users system keeps working as expected.

> Dennis,
> type this at the console: echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc

No Thanks. I have a  rule about typing commands from strangers :)

Dennis