[mythtv-users] Mythmusic seg fault

Matthew Laird myth at luther.ca
Fri Jan 2 00:56:50 EST 2004

I've just tried that and now I'm presented with a new problem.... it seems
the current CVS version is incompatible with the most recent mythtv
release available in tarball format.  There seems to be a new file
mythmedia.h and a new handler REG_MEDIA_HANDLER.  So.... does anyone know
what CVS revision fixes the seg fault problem but is pre-API change?

I've just gotten my myth box working more or less properly and I'm very
hesitant to install the latest CVS version of everything....

Thanks.