[mythtv-users] Unusual HD Activity

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 28 07:54:57 EST 2004

I too have this unusual HD Activity.
I thought it had something to do with myth doing something with the
database to keep it current like automatically rebuilding the
recordedmarkup which was recently broken and repaired in my machine.

However I seem to recall that it was present even before recordedmarkup
got corrupted.  It was present since I installed Myth-0.14. I have
commercial flagging turned off.

Anybody have any idea what this process is doing?