[mythtv-users] MythTV + Wireless Frontend

Brian Cecile briancecile13 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:38:44 EST 2004

Jim,

Just finished setting up my Myth box last night. I've had the wireless
networking running for a couple of weeks now though. Everything runs smooth,
no hickups. I'm running USR components.. a Turbo Wi-Fi router and a Turbo
PCI card... supposed to get 100MBPs. It's detecting a 100MBPs link, but
obviously, I'm not getting that (lots of mitigating factors).
To answer your question, Myth and wireless works great....

Brian