[mythtv-users] OT (a little) expierience with IR extenders & MythTV

Paul Catchpole admin at aphrodit.com
Thu Feb 26 12:43:07 EST 2004

I'm using a one-for-all extender with a homebrew receiver and the remote
from a leadtek 2000xp deluxe...

It works fine but I did have to turn down the sensitivity screw on the back
of the send-to-computer end until the red transmit light was well and truly
off - it seemed to start spurting random stuff as I moved it closer to the
PC - maybe picking up interference.

Paul