[mythtv-users] pvr-250 lirc prebuffering pauses solved

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 02:22:11 EST 2004

I see this as well, but I just recently installed a
PVR-350, to complement my PVR-250.  It doesn't happen
every time, however, and sometimes, I just get the
stuttering, without any "prebuffering pause" messages.
 If I exit from LiveTV, and then re-enter it, the
pauses are gone.

I never noticed this when I was using a PVR-250 and a
WinTV dbx, however, so it could be some sort of issue
with multiple PVR-x50 cards.

-- Joe