[mythtv-users] "Must have" remote key bindings?

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun Feb 22 19:29:49 EST 2004

Scott LeBrun wrote:

>Hi guys.
>
>I'm switching Myth to native lirc and since I was rewriting my lircrc
>remote configs, I thought I might improve on things.
>
>Apart from the usual "diamond" control and numerical keys, what key
>bindings would you class as "must have"?
>
>The amount of control available within Myth is incredible.

hmmm Here's what I have mapped on mine:

menu, info, select, show guide, commercial skip, commercial unskip (q),
chan up, chan down, ffwd, reverse, pause, play (patch submitted today),
jump forward, jump back, yes, no (Y & N) and view recordings.  The only
thing I need a keyboard for during normal operation is transcode...