[mythtv-users] mythfrontend on linux 2.6 with ndivia card/drivers

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Sun Feb 22 15:59:52 EST 2004

Has anyone gotten this to work? Everything's cool until I try to watch
TV, then screen just goes blank. I have to kill mythfrontend to get it
back. I'm using the nvidia binary drivers. It all works fine under 2.4.

Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571
539 Grand Valley Dr., Cambridge, Ont. N3H 2S2     (519) 241 2461
--------------- http://www.ajlc.waterloo.on.ca/ ----------------
"Welcome to All Things UNIX, where if it's not UNIX, it's CRAP!"