[mythtv-users] Re: Asus Pundit DVI out

George Herndon gherndon at eyeontech.com
Sun Feb 22 11:11:44 EST 2004

Barry,

I'm not using the DVI out, but rather the TV out under FC1 and XFree
4.3.  I'm having the same issue in X, TV reports no signal.  I've used
the sis drivers from winischhofer under rh9 with great success before,
so i'm wondering if this is a FC1 or X 4.3 issue.  I get video during
machine post / boot, so at least my video out hardware connections are
correct.  One odd thing too is that i can't get the sisctrl to load.
yes, i've read the docs and i've got identical versions of sis_drv and
sisctrl and the requisite entries in XF86Config device section.  This
was of course working fairly well prior to my most recent apt-get
update which added  version XFree86-4.3.0-55 to my system.

Obviously there are more qualified (experienced) users out there who
can offer us both advice, but i wanted to contribute to the dialogue
and hopefully get some help myself.

Hope this helps,

George