[mythtv-users] Thread for OSs

John F. DeLuca johnfdeluca at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 14:18:05 EST 2004

If you mean distribution, that is a matter of preference but there are a lot of users who
are using Redhat Fedora Core via Jarod's FedoraMyth(TV)ology website at

There also appear to be many who like the KnoppMyth (based on Debian) CD which is
likely the most easy to install   http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

I'm sure there are success stories with other distributions.