[mythtv-users] HowTo: 2 PVR cards?

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Feb 18 06:04:25 EST 2004

HI!

I have read various HowTo's about installing the capture card in the
system and in MythTV. But this is always only documented for 1 PVR card
or 1 PVR card and 1 other card.

Can someone please point me on how to do it with 2 PVR cards (1x 250, 1x
350)?

Some specific questions come to mind:

How do I know which card is which device?

What about modules.conf?

What about lirc?

I will setup my system shortly and I like to know what to do before.
Maybe, it's just so easy and self-explaining that nobody mentions it. In
that case: That's OK. But I guess, it's not that obvious.

Thanks!

Thomas