[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR in GTA?

Timon, John john.timon at labatt.com
Mon Feb 16 15:00:00 EST 2004

anyone shop that uses EMJ as a supplier can get these cards.  You can call
EMJ directly and have them tell you a store in your area that carries them.

I am in London (ontario) and was able to purchase one at a local shop using
this method.

--
John Timon
Unix like TeePee no windows, no gates, Apache inside.