[mythtv-users] Nothing showing in the Watch Recorded Programs list

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Feb 15 16:02:51 EST 2004

> > On Thursday 12 February 2004 20:31, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> >  > Paul Pettit wrote:
> >  > > I have exactly the same problem. using cvs from Feb 8, also updated
> >  > > today with the same problem.

> To re-cap for those reading the thread for the first time:
>
> We have recorded programs, they are in the DB, they are in the
> harddrive, we can see them with mythweb

To re-cap for all those who are running CVS but not paying attention to the
-commits or -dev mailing lists, this problem was fixed a few days ago.  All
you need to do to fix it is select the "All Programs" recording group by
hitting the 'M' key on the playbackbox screen and selecting "All Programs"
then hitting 'OK'.

The same thing will happen if you have your display recording group set to
a group with no recordings in it, like when you deleted the last recording
in a recording group.

--

Chris