[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TVout vs. Live TV A/B comparison

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Sun Feb 15 08:41:21 EST 2004

Yes i have the same issues.. it's been discussed here on the list a few
times.. then again other people claim their 350 looks better then
livetv.. what i notice mainly is gradients are not smooth as in they
looked very compressed.. I can set my mpeg2 bitrate to 8000 and it will
still look the same my quality is watchable surely and playing with the
brightness/contrast (the F1-F12 keys) helps alot

--John