[mythtv-users] new mythtv-users archive..

David Jeske jeske at chat.net
Sat Feb 14 15:29:49 EST 2004

With all the discussion about ways to read mythtv-users, I figured
I'd put it up in my experimental archive browse/search software.

http://archive.neotonic.com/archive/mythtv-users

It has modes for browsing as a flat threadlist, or as a hypermail
style tree (with or without frames). It also has search with
snippets.

It currently is not receiving new posts as my subscription request
hasn't gone through yet. It will be soon.

Enjoy...

P.S. - It would be nice if we had polls so we could more effeciently
query the group. In the interest of casting my vote: I use a modern
mail client and very much prefer email delivery to web forums.