[mythtv-users] new mythtv-users archive..

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Feb 14 15:01:50 EST 2004

David Jeske wrote:

>With all the discussion about ways to read mythtv-users, I figured
>I'd put it up in my experimental archive browse/search software.

Why?  What need does this fill that the existing fulling searchable
threaded archive doesn't?

People need to get it through their heads we don't need more tools /
views we need people to use what's available to them.  Traffic on this
list could be cut to a trickle if people did the following:

1) Use the mailing list archives.
2) Use google.
3) Use the appropriate mailing list (i.e. ask the ivtv people about ivtv).

It would REALLY slow down if there was a FAQ.