[mythtv-users] preview in EPG not working in .14?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 23:49:55 EST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, John DeLuca wrote:
> I had a similar problem and got no responses:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=107189;search_string=;guest=2324141&t=search_engine#107189

I think I found the answer to your question:
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-October/017731.html

Now, maybe you can find the answer to mine? :)  My issue is a little
different.  The preview is scaled properly but located in the wrong
place... plus it doesn't update when I scroll to a new station.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>