[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri Feb 13 03:22:43 EST 2004

> Van: Dan Berger <dan at theidiots.org>
>
> I don't really see the reason for non-us. The only things that are
> different, correct me if I'm wrong, are tv listings (and voltage :)).

The TV listing 'problem' is quite fundamental. I mean, the whole MythTV
basic functionality is based around it. Having some sort of little
'expertise group' for listing grabbers, ideas for scheduling and knowledge
about all the non-US NTSC/PAL/SECAM standards, might help a _lot_.

btw, voltage is almost never a problem, about all PCs have a 110V~/230V~
switch nowadays, and you are working with 3.3V/5V/12V inside. But I guess
you knew that. ( ? ;-) )

	Henk Poley <><