[mythtv-users] RE: MythTV Webminmodule - anyone interested?

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 17:02:27 EST 2004

Webmin is great.  Webmin has security levels, unfortunately, the MythWeb
would have to be split into segments like "MythTVWeb, MythMusicWeb,
MythSettingsWeb", etc to control access on certain things.  However, you can
run SSL or non-SSL with webmin, and it is a great Perl interface (using a
MySQL DB if I'm not mistaken).  Security is great. =) If I remember
correctly, its default access port is 3135 (or maybe that's just what I
configured it as...) I have been using it for quite a few releases.

--Tyler