[mythtv-users] BTTV errors

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Feb 9 18:59:17 EST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Brian Foddy wrote:

> > >Feb  3 12:00:04 myth kernel: bttv0: SCERR @ 0d8a7014,bits: HSYNC OFLOW
> > >SCERR*
> > >Feb  3 14:40:04 myth kernel: bttv0: SCERR @ 0d8a7014,bits: HSYNC OFLOW
> > >SCERR*
>
> I believe you will find these are indicative of a busy pci
> bus.  I had 2 such cards on my machine, along with a ivtv
> and scsi card.  Used to get these errors often anytime both

Any idea what I can do to fix the problem?  I have absolutely nothing else
plugged into the PCI bus (obviously I have the usual stuff like IDE,
sound, etc hanging off the southbridge but nothing except the bttv card
physically plugged into the slots)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/