[mythtv-users] Myth 0.14 - Version 1.0??

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Feb 9 07:41:56 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> To my knowledge none of the video cards support interlaced output under
> Linux...  Is this not the case?

This is not the case - I use interlaced mode with my S3 ProSavage (I use a
sync converter so I can plug the VGA output directly into the RGB SCART
socket on the telly).  the only problem is that S3 are completely
unhelpful when it comes to publishing technical docs for their VGA cards
or answering technical queries. :(

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/