[mythtv-users] segmentation fault during setup?

miller44 at optonline.net miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 8 13:26:56 EST 2004

I finally got through all my other problems, which as usual none turned out to be mythtv's fault, turns out i had ZERO megs available space left on my harddrive, i know im a genius.  Now i got .14 installed, ran setup, went to video sources, no problems, then i went into input connections to attach the source, it crashed with a segmentation fault (core dumped) error message.  I tried a few more times, then rebooted and tried again, nothing worked.  I searched the archives, i didnt find anything, does anyone have any idea why? or what i could do to get around it considering i really only need to do it once
Thanks as usual