[mythtv-users] Prebuffering Puase Fixed! (for me anyway)

Wed Feb 4 14:15:19 EST 2004

I just upgraded to the 0.14 of Myth this morning. That took care of any
prebuffering pause (except for a couple of channels that I get a very poor
signal) that I was having before.

Previously, I would get a prebuffering pause any time I was watching live
TV. It would pause between every 3-7 seconds of watching time. Now it is
gone. I have tried some of the suggestions on the board, but have been too
involved in another issue. Seems there is no more need to track this down
for me.

So I am offering hope to those who have the pauses that maybe an upgrade
to 0.14 will be the answer for you too.

David