[mythtv-users] Choppy video after 0.14 RPM upgrade

Michael Starks mythtv at michaelstarks.com
Tue Feb 3 20:23:32 EST 2004

PVR-350
RH 9.0
Myth 0.14 RPMs

Today I upgraded to 0.14 using Axel's RPMs.  Everything seems to be
kosher except for the playing of recorded videos and Live TV.  I get the
  message about the system being too slow and that audio and video may
be out of sync.  It seems that Myth isn't using the ivtv-fb device
perhaps?  I checked setup and it is set to use the PVR-350 decoder.  I
tried doing a modprobe of ivtv and ivtv-fb while doing a tail -f
/var/log/messages but I see no evidence of anything happening.  The TV
out is still working but it seems the hardware decoder is not being
used.  Any help appreciated.