[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_rt (again)

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Feb 3 16:23:37 EST 2004

I've finally worked out why tv_grab_uk_rt keeps grabbing the listings for
the whole 2 week period every day - there is a check in mythfilldatabase
for programmes with the category "TBA" (to be announced) - if there are
any progs in that category then it refetches the listings for that day.
Unfortunately, the radiotimes website seems to list a lot of stuff as "to
be announced" (especially on channels like mtv2, etc), even on the
listings for the current day, so mythfilldatabase regrabs everything.  I
think I'm going to have to remove that check :(

Has anyone else noticed that some of the radiotimes listings are
exceptionally inaccurate BTW?  I've had several recordings which have
recorded completely the wrong prog because the listings were wrong.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/