[mythtv-users] Setting up Directv

Ethan McDonald emcdonald at ionstorm.com
Tue Feb 3 12:24:03 EST 2004

You should check out this message on how control your DirecTV receiver thru
a serial cable to your data port using a perl script.
Works great and you only have to schedule show recordings on mythtv.
http://mythtv.no-ip.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1896
http://mythtv.no-ip.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=6755#6755

-Ethan