[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Fri Dec 31 11:18:05 UTC 2004

This may be similar to a problem I was having before... I would always get
an "xmltv returned error code..." when running from cron. I think I solved
it by making sure some environment variables are set before the cron job is
run. I only know how to do it using webmin, but I imagine there's a way to
do it with command line tools or you can probably add them to a script to
run mythfilldatabase.

These are the variables I set, most of them are probably unnecessary, but I
don't know which it was that made it work.

BASH_ENV
HOME
LANG
PATH